The taxation regulatory environment is changing all the time. New regulations and tax rulings can be hard to keep up with. Some of the taxation services we provide include:
- Compliance - Lodgement of Tax Returns, Activity Statements and other ATO reporting requirements
- Advice & Tax Planning - Negative gearing, effective business structures etc
- Other Assistance - including corresponding with ATO on your behalf
Small businesses can benefit from outsourcing an accountant who has knowledge of the industry they operate in. SJB provides accounting services for a businesses of all industries. These services include:
- Advice on the tax consequences of business strategies
- Preparation of financial statements
- Business analysis for potential business purchasers
- Preparation of interim reports for the potential sale of a business, borrowing needs etc
Although a business manager may be good at the trade their business is involved in (ie. Retailing, manufacturing, personal services etc) without proper management skills, a business's chance of success is greatly reduced.
SJB Accounting Services offers management tools to the business person that can (and have for many of our clients) significantly increase their management skills, business prudence, and ultimately put them in control of their business's destiny.
Our partnership with SJB Financial Services allows our clients direct access to an in-house financial planner. Director of SJB Financial Services, Stan Levitin (MBA (University of Technology, Sydney), DipFinPlan) can help our clients with the following:
- General Advice (consultations in our St Leonards office)
- Financial Advice specific to your circumstances; you will be issued with a Statement of Advice in the following areas:
- Financial Planning